Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 07:04:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are currently looking for  3 General Managers, A few Card Writers, A graphic designer, and wrestlers.  Register and post a topic if your interested.   Thank You

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

GM Phoenix's Office

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: GM Phoenix's Office  (Read 423 times)
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2008, 12:29:29 pm »

*Xue Fang enters the room with her tag team belt strapped around her waist. She looks at Billy for a second before her eyes fall on the one with the power, Phoenix. She walks forward and gives her a bow.*

Xue Fang: Miss Phoenix first I'd like to say what an honor it is for me and Yuki to be here. This is truly the world's strongest wrestling federation so to be apart of it is a sign that we are great warriors. Second thank you for allowing us the chance at these tag team belts. We proved ourselves against our foes and now have gold after only our first week here.  I have a small request of you and that is at Apocalypse you allow me the face Christian James in one on one match. He is a man that lacks respect and I long to teach him a little respect.

*With her request made Xue Fang silently awaits a response.*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum