Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 05:49:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This E-fed is different from the rest!  In the XWF we have the WWE, ECW, TNA and the unique Madness shows.  Pick a superstar or create your own.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Tommy 'Gunnz' Oliver/Angelina Sloan

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tommy 'Gunnz' Oliver/Angelina Sloan  (Read 179 times)
Phoenix
The Worlds Most Dominant Bitch
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2008, 08:51:38 pm »

Wrestlers Name: Tommy ‘Gunnz’ Oliver
Who does your wrestler look like?: http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/boulevard/4859/tommys.jpg
Wrestlers Gender: Male
Wrestlers Age: 21
Wrestlers HomeTown: Gaitlinburg, Tennessee
Wrestlers Moves:
            Punch
            Kick to mid section
•   European Uppercut
•   Snap Suplex
•   Headlock
•   Hiptoss
•   Edgucator(The Reverse Sharpshooter he used to use.)
•   Sharpshooter
•   Sleeperhold
•   Gutwrench Powerbomb
•   Reverse DDT
•   Back Breaker
•   Spinning Heel Kick
•   Facebuster
•   Bulldog
•   
Wrestler Type: Brawler, high flyer
Wrestlers Finisher(s): Tommy Gunnz (F-5) Sealed Deal (Moonsault)                                                                                       
Wrestlers Heel, Face, Neutral- Heel
Wrestlers Attire: Blue jeans, muscle shirt or beater with plaid jacket tied around the waist
Wrestlers Theme Music: ‘Driven’ by Sevendust
Wrestlers Intro: The lights flash green and pyros go off as Tommy appears on stage with a grin and with a smirking Angelina by his side. Angelina walks straight to the ring as Tommy stops on the ramp to greet the screaming girls with cockiness before running and sliding into the ring. He takes off his shirt and throws it in the crowd with a grin before waiting for his opponent.
Biography: There is little to know about Tommy. All that is really known about him is that he specializes in martial arts and sweet talking. He’s very cocky, stubborn and a jerk and he knows how good his looks are. He is very deadly and when he gets angry, he’s like a bull seeing red.

Managers Name: Angelina Sloan
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Angelina-Jolie-1.jpg
Attire: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9061/angelinajolie065lux5.jpg
Manager/Diva Gender:Female
Theme Music: "The way you like it" by Adema
•   Super Kick
•   Knee Lift
•   European uppercut
•   Tornado DDT
•   Tiger Bomb
•   Dragon Screw
•   Boston Crab
•   Cloverleaf
•   Sharp Shooter
•   Lionsault
•   Flying Head Butt
•   Suicide dive

Wrestler Type: Brawler, Submission
Wrestlers Finisher: Cradle of Life (Walls of Jericho)
                                Tomb Raider  (Unprettier)
Hometown: Europe
Biography: Angelina is a rude, stubborn **** who is quick to take out her opponents. She used to work as a bartender in Europe until she found out her boss was smuggling illegal guns along with drugs in the bar’s storage room and was planning on having his employees unbeknownst to his act take the fall while he escaped with more than 8 million in cash. She confronted him and he responded by knocking her to the ground and setting the place on fire. He ended up getting caught under a table while she escaped and watched the bar burst into flames. The sad part about it was the man, her boss, was her father. She met Tommy at the gym where both were working out. They noticed each others skills and fighting abilities and since both were extremely broke, they decided to join forces and come to the XWF to get rich.

Sample RP:
(IN RING)
Tommy: Dude, you still talking ****? Why are you hatin? You come out here, blabbing your gums like you’re this important person when all in reality you’re a nobody. Hell, even Angelina hasn’t been getting any in ring action and she’s on a higher level then you and you’ve had about, what, 6 matches and you haven’t won any of them? So before you come out here and call yourself so called putting somebody in their place, think about what you’re about to say. And since you can’t come up with a way to put me in my place, let me put you in yours. You’re just jealous. Yeah, I said it. You’re just jealous cause the ladies love me, I’ve been getting these shots at the gold while you’ve been running around here like one of those weak, unimportant divas in the back like you’re on your period when in reality, you are just mad because the GM loves me. You can’t stand that all those visits to her office with lame excuses , such as……wait…shhh (the crowd starts booing.) Shut up! Such as……when you said that you wanted to paint your locker room and maybe she could help? Ha, please. The only painting she doin around her is gonna concern me, as you can see, she can’t resist me. I don’t know if anyone has told your girly ass but she doesn’t swing that way, she likes men, not chicks dude, sorry to burst whatever bubble you had blowin up. And me? (licks his lips with a cocky grin.) I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be and I know it, she knows it. So, with that being said….yeah, I know that’s her line but…whats hers is mine and whats mine is….well you know how that goes.

(IN RING 2)
[/b]

Angelina: I really don’t understand why I come out here every Monday night to fight these dinky, weak, imbeciles who are as fragile as their fake boobs. I mean, I never thought becoming womens champion would be this easy. This? This is like a cake walk. I really feel insulted by this. Just do me a favor and enter me in the men division’s matches because then I would feel like I’m getting a real challenge. I mean, come on now. This is just getting really ridiculous. Last week was the red headed with the fake orange tan. The week before was the brunette with balloon boobs that would make Pamela Anderson jealous. And now this past Monday, I defeated that blonde Britney Spears-esque girl that came prancing down to the ring like a retarded Spice Girl, talking about ‘Gimme More’ when really it was gimme less, seeing that she lacked wrestling talent. So if there is any female who has an ounce of wrestling ability that wants to challenge me, you can find me in my locker room sleep after all this boredom I had to put up with this week. (Drops the mic and leaves the ring with a smirk.)

(Backstage)
[/b]

(A pissed off Billy and an irritated Tommy are exchanging heated words as Angelina looks on with pure boredom.)

Billy: How in the hell do you come before me?! I’m the executive assistant! That means I’m her right hand man, I’m second in command! I tell you what to do, what the hell, you don’t tell me!

Tommy: (Sneers) Well apparently I do tell you what to do. I come before anybody in this damn company. Everyone is beneath me, ****, I run this damn company matterafact.

Billy: You don’t run diddlely ****! I run **** around here, smartass! Not you,(points to Angelina) not her, me! Me! So you better get that through your…. (Tommy suddenly grabs Billy by his white beater and pulls him towards him so that his blue eyes stare into his brown, gloating eyes.)

Tommy: Now lemme tell you something. I run this **** around here. If I was to go out to that ring tonight and say I was replacing the main event triple threat title match for a singles match with the champion going against me instead of those two losers he was scheduled to wrestle against? It would happen because I would make it happen. What you and these jackasses fail to realize is that Tommy Oliver run this damn show. I run all of MNM and soon, all of XWF! And anyone who wants to challenge me? Will get the Tommy Gunnz in no second flat and also? I’ve got the chick that owns this show wrapped and double knotted around my finger.

(Tommy pauses to take in Billy’s expression of mixed jealousy and anger as his baby blue eyes burned holes through his nemesis. Tommy licked his lips with glee before continuing.)

Tommy: Phoenix is head over heels, she can’t resist me. If I told her to get rid of the XWF champion, she would. If I told her to decrease the idiots pay, she would. If I told her to fire your pathetic ass and replace you with Angelina, she would in a heartbeat. Cause she’s in love. Hell, I might be too. While Phoenix has all of you on leashes like the bitches you are to her, I am right behind her, pulling the strings on her cause I’m the real puppeteer around here. My say, is the final say. She may tell you yes to something but If I say no? She will say no also. I got her whipped like whipped cream, she ain’t goin nowhere. As long as I got her under my spell? I’m the GM of this damn show.

(After spitting out his final words, Tommy shoves Billy into the wall and walks away pissed while Angelina follows. Billy smoothed out his beater and glared with vengeance after the departing prettyboy.)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 02:27:19 am by Phoenix » Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"My Dreams shall become your nightmares"
"Assimilate n Humiliate"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jessie Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 03:08:29 pm »

The only thing I would need is the poser name of Tommy and we are good to go.

Jessie
Report Spam   Logged
Jessie Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 01:31:44 am »

Thanks for the PM. Will add you to the taken poser/music lists ASAP.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum