Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 16, 2024, 01:08:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Alex Blade

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Blade  (Read 130 times)
Alex Blade

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2008, 11:24:59 pm »

Alex Blade

Base Pic

Wrestler's Statistics
Strength: 7/10
Speed: 10/10
Technical: 7/10
Submission: 8/10
Charisma: 7/10
Stamina: 8/10
****: 5/10
Total: 52/70

Name: Alex Blade
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 210 lbs
Hometown: California
Alignment: Neutral/Heel
Entrance Theme: "Blade"
Fighting Style: Martial arts/Brawler

Attire
In-ring: Black pants, black wrist fingered gloves and white socks. When he goes for very violent kicks, he takes off his socks.

Backstage: Same as in-ring except he wears a dark red short sleeved shirt and black shoes.

Weapon Of Choice
He considers his feet as his best weapons - but if needed, he usually likes to use a metal pipe.

Entrance Description
As "Blade" plays through the arena, Alex walks out and heads to the ring. He usually is cool and collected. As he gets in the ring, he takes off his shirt and kicks off his shoes before kicking the air for a few seconds. Then, he's ready to fight.

Standard Strike Moves
  • High Kick
  • Spinning Jump Kick
  • Leg Sweep followed by a Leg Drop
Standard Grapple Moves
  • DDT
  • Bulldog / Running Bulldog
  • Several knees to opponent before ending with an uppercut
Submission Moves
  • Armbar On The Mat
  • Sleeper Hold
  • Boston Crab
Extreme Moves
  • B-Rush - Clothesline but with his leg
  • B-Crush - Hurricanrana into turnbuckle
  • B-Halt - Stomp opponent's face in the corner (crushing opponent's face for a few seconds with his foot in the end)
Favourite Moves
  • Standing Hurricanrana
  • Sidekick To The Back Of Opponent's Head
  • Dropkick Opponent's Legs
Finisher(s)
  • Blade Disturbia: Jams barefoot in opponent's mouth - Mandible claw, but with foot.
  • Blade Shutdown: When opponent runs towards him, he does a vicious spinning heel kick.

Wrestlers Biography/History
Not much is known yet about this wrestler. The only thing that some people know is that he claims that his feet are the deadliest weapons in the industry.

Sample Roleplay

We're in the offices of UWE, they look to be of high standard. The walls have posters of current and past superstars of the company. At the reception desk, a lovely looking young lady is busy doing some paperwork. She's so busy that she doesn't notice at first a young man who approaches her desk. When she does, she blushes slightly and smiles.

MARY: How may I help you?

We now see who the young man is. Alex Blade. He smirks at the young receptionist.

ALEX: I have an appointment with the recruiting people.

Mary checks on her schedule notebook.

MARY: Oh, that's right. Please, wait a moment.

The young receptionist keeps smiling as she walks away. In the meantime, Alex Blade looks around at what could become his new 'home'.

We're now in an office, it looks slightly messy, with the posters on the wall not well placed compared to the ones in the reception area. There are a few people around, some on their phones, others are doing paperwork. Among all this almost chaos, we see Alex Blade talking a man wearing a nice suit.

NICE SUIT MAN: Well, you do have some convincing details in your resume, Mr. Blade. But I see that you've only had experience in underground federations?

ALEX: Yes. I don't think there's much difference, is there? It's a ring and people fighting in it. Same difference.

NICE SUIT MAN: Heh. You've got a bit of a smartass tongue, don't you? That's not a bad quality to have here in the UWE. But, you do realize that if you join us, and if you succeed, even moderately, you would be under the media's scrutiny and all that jazz?

ALEX: I don't care. I'm bored with the underground circuit. I want something better. Something bigger. Maybe a worthy challenger? That wouldn't be too bad.

NICE SUIT MAN: Okay, so, why should I recommend you as a potential recruit to the UWE? What do you think you have that will make you fit in our company?

The young wrestler smirks.

ALEX: I have the best weapons a fighter could have. I'm fast, I'm strong and I'm tough. My looks give me the 'appeal' avantage. You have more to gain than to lose. I don't give a damn about money, or fame, or glory, or titles for that matter. I have my reasons for joining.

The man in the nice suit raises an eyebrow, but with a smile.

NICE SUIT MAN: Sounds like you'll fit right in. You have my stamp of approval.

We are now in a gym, at night. Nobody is around except for a young wrestler. Alex Blade. He's shirtless, wearing black pants and black wrist fingered gloves. He is kicking a punch bag viciously with his bare feet. The sweat on his body clearly shows that he's been training for a while. As he does a jumping back kick, his phone starts to vibrate on the bench.

Alex Blade stops and grabs a towel. He wipes off the sweat from his forehead and walks over to the bench. He picks up his phone. It's a message. He opens it.

He smirks.

Handler Information

Name: Sam

Your Contact Information:
Email: stgreat08@yahoo.com
AIM: StGreat08
Yahoo: stgreat08

How did you find us?: IM
Do you have any previous e-fed experience? Some
Are you currently in any other e-feds? No
Do you plan on being a full time or part time competitor? Full time

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:27:06 pm by Alex Blade » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum