Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 08:53:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Background on Yuki and Xue Fang

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Background on Yuki and Xue Fang  (Read 100 times)
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2008, 11:49:34 am »

Ok I just thought I'd give you guys some background on my wrestlers before I make my first post which I shall make soon since the card is now up. Holy geez. lol

Yuki was once a very powerful business man in Japan.He had everything the world had to offer power, money, sucess. He was also at the top of his phyiscal game as well. He had it all but nothing could complete him. So he left , he left it all behind to find the thing that his life was missing. Then one day while traveling threw threw China he came across a woman taking on challengers for money. Yuki liked the look in her eyes so he took her on. She was powerful and quick but her skills were not as sharp as Yuki's so he was able to over come her.  She joined him and met that which he had been missing. She was all he had been looking for as a servant, bodyguard, friend, companion, and lover. In the same way Yuki did the same for her as her savior, protector, provider, friend and lover as well. For ten years now they have been together becoming more and more powerful and now they are here to prove that now the only thing they lack is glory.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum