Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 01:32:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 55 times)
Phoenix
The Worlds Most Dominant Bitch
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:59 pm »

(Camera zooms in on Phoenix checking herself out in the mirror. As she pats down her black tube top and twirls around in her black leather miniskirt and long black high heeled boots, she shot herself a little grin at her reflection. Billy entered the room and started to say something but stopped at the little scene and watched entranced at Phoenix. She spun around to look at him with a frown.)

Phoenix: What do you want? If you haven't found any new talent then I don't wanna hear anything coming from that mouth of yours....

Billy: Even if it is to compliment you on your magnificent magazine cover on People?

(Phoenix smiled as she turned to the right wall to stare at her large magazine cover she had the company blow up for her.)

Phoenix: Well.......I might make an exception for that. So, any word on any talented wrestlers?

Billy: No! All that I came across were masked anorexic idiots that kept chanting '619!' and fat lookin sumos that kept sayin "i'll make the ladies wanna get in my belly!" This is screwed! Of any the talented hopefuls out there, we get sent the idiot morons!

Phoenix: Be patient, Billy. Once everyone gets a look at me on the cover of People mag, we will be pouring with superstars! But, for now, what to do about what happened at Madness this past week.

(Screen cuts to what happened after the tag match that didn't air on tv. Main Event: Xue Fang was jumping up and down with her tag title with excited as Yukie proudly showed off his tag belt on the turnbuckle. Yukie and Xue then exit the ring and are excited going up the ramp as John Adelsberger and Christian James stare at each other in the ring with pure hatred. Earlier before the match, the backstage camera had caught the the tag team arguing in their locker room. Unfortunately their differences in the locker room had gotten to them in the ring during the match. John yelled at Christian, screaming at him 'Where were you at?! I got pinned by a girl!?' Christian snapped back at his partner that he was busy fighting Yuki outside the ring and that it wasn't his fault that he couldn't handle a girl. John shoves Christian and Christian shoves him back. After a few broef shoves, John spears Christian to the mat and the two roll around on the mat, trading crazy punches as the crowd cheers for the extra action. From backstage came Phoenix running cautiously down the ramp in her black boots and miniskirt as she runs up the steel steps and enters the ring. She pulls a pissed Christian off of an outraged John and stands between the two, trying to calm them down. John moves past Phoenix and pushed Christian. Christian makes a mad swing at John but hits Phoenix instead! Phoenix falls to the mat as the two stare in pure shock! As Phoenix lays on the ground, holding her head, from behind the curtain comes Tommy 'Gunnz' Oliver running from backstage! He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He walks towards the two with a steel pipe and starts yelling at them, pointing at Phoenix. When the two look at him without saying a word, he starts swinging the pipe! The two then slide out the ring and go up the ramp, arguing and disappearing behind the curtain. Tommy then helps Phoenix to her feet, wraps one strong arm around her waist and helps her out the ring and up the ramp. Screen cuts to Phoenix sitting backstage in the medical room on the medical bed holding an icepack to her head as Billy stands beside her with anger and Tommy stands in fornt of her with Angelina. "I want those two taught a lesson!" Shrieked Phoenix. Clip ends.)

Phoenix: I'll be back.

(Leaves Billy in the office and walks down the hall. She enters the workout room moments later to Tommy pounding on a punching bag with taped hands. Dressed in a gray sleeveless shirt and black sweatpants, he really was working up a sweat as his long ponytail swung all around as he laid into the punching bag. When he noticed another presence, he stopped and turned around to face his boss. Wiping the dripping sweat from his forehead, he smiled shyly at Phoenix.)

Tommy: Hi.

Phoenix: Hi. Um, I came here to thank you for this past Monday, ya know, when I got hit in the ring...

Tommy: (Smiling) Hey, it's no big a deal. By the way, (extending his hand) I'm Tommy.

Phoenix: (Shaking his hand.) Tommy Oliver, heard all about ya. Pleasure to have you here in my company. Sorry you lost your first match this week.

Tommy: (rolling his eyes.) I haven't fought in over a year, i'm still a lil rusty but give me some time and i'll be the first CWF champion.

Phoenix: (laughing) Well, you have a lot of confidence.

Tommy: Well....with talent, skill and a mind like mine, i'm bound to win gold. Win gold, obtain gold, thats my main objective and to keep it at any cost.

(Phoenix's cell went off and she answered it with aggravation.)

Phoenix: This had better be good, Billy for yo.......what!? What do you mean they got into it again!? How are you gonna be a tag team but fight the members in your team!? Makes no damn sens....hold on, i'll be right there! (She hangs up the phone and looks at Tommy, flustered and pissed.) Sorry, I have to go handle a small nuisance getting out of control.

Tommy: Hey, it's ok. I'm sure we'll be able to talk soon enough again.

(As Phoenix is walking towards the door, Tommy says "And, by the way, you looked outstanding on your People cover." Phoenix smiled, blushing a little before muttering a small 'thanks' and leaving the room. Tommy stared after her in a trance and in deep, deep thought.)

Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"My Dreams shall become your nightmares"
"Assimilate n Humiliate"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum