Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 20, 2024, 08:58:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

They'll put anything on TV!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: They'll put anything on TV!  (Read 56 times)
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2008, 11:04:05 pm »

*The camera fades in on Yuki and Xue Fang sitting in the back of their limo. Yuki is wearing a blue silk shirit and black slacks while Xue Fang is wearing a black silk dress.*

Yuki: They'll put anything on TV now a days. Won't they?

Xue Fang: Just what we need another James. Since I'm taking on Christian maybe you should take on his little sister then they could have a family reunion at the local hosptial.

*Yuki smiles*

Yuki: Or the morague.

*Xue fang smiles*

Xue Fang: I like that even better . As for you Christian, in all of the idotic rambling I believe I heard you sputter out something about a ladder match. As far as that goes, bring it on. Since I already beat you for tag team gold I might as well now take your pride as well as I beat you at your own game. Because it'll be hard to climb that ladder once it is shoved up your....

*Yuki stops her*

Yuki: This is a family show my dear.

Xue Fang: Christian you've done the worst thing possiable. You've given me a weapon. A 12 foot piece of steel which I will use to destory you. You think it is your advantage anymore? I hate you. You don't hate me. That is just one of the many many reasons why you are going to lose.

Yuki: Enough business back to the celebration.

*Xue Fang frowns but then rests her head on his shoulder.*

*Camera fades to black.*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:14:54 pm by kurjohoto the III » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum