Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 18, 2024, 11:56:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Things have a funny way of happening

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Things have a funny way of happening  (Read 136 times)
Phoenix
The Worlds Most Dominant Bitch
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2008, 02:41:11 am »

(Scene opens to the blaring, deafening loud music in the bar. The place is crowded with locals hanging out, enjoying the night. Seated at a table is the boss Phoenix. Joining her that evening were the commentators; European smartass Vincent Frances and badass Ken Toole, the ring announcer Katie Gibson, and backstage interviewer Tina Casablancas. The 5 sipped on their drinks and chatted.)

Vincent: We all know you are pretty hung up over bossman's accident but you can't stop the company for that. I'm sure he would want you to still go on with your life, not mopin around like some sad lass.

Ken: Yeah, i mean dude left you in charge of the company, not left you in the office screaming on the phone at anyone that calls you.

Katie: Hey honey, you gotta relax and run the company. You did good with setting up the two matches but you need to walk around the building not stay cooped up in the office forever.

(Phoenix sighs and takes a long sip of her ice cold coca-cola as she looks around at her employers/friends.)

Phoenix: Yeah, I know, I know.

Tina: And you need to start dating.

Phoenix: Dating?! What the fu...how in the hell did we get on this?!

Vincent: She's right, babes. You've been actin like a workaholic ever since the company opened. You come to work, go home. Come to work, go home. Same ol routine. You never go out, hang out, none of that. I'm surprised you met us for drinks since you haven't hung out with us in a month in a half.

Phoenix: Yeah, I know...

Katie: You need a man to help rid you of thinking to hard and working to hard. To help you relax and cheer you up on bad days!

Phoenix: Wooh, wooh, wooh! Phoenix does not need a man!

Tina: Honey, when was the last time you dated? (Phoenix stops and thinks)

Ken: Don't tell me it was dude! The last time you dated was the one with the situation? (Phoenix nodded.)

Vincent: Forget him. There are plenty of lads lurking around here wanting to date you, aiming for a shot with you. You're just too blind to notice it.

Phoenix: Puh-leeze. I would notice a guy hitting on me.

(Just then the bartender came to their table.)

Bartender: Evening, everyone. How are the drinks tonight?

Vincent: Marvelous.

Ken: Simply excellent.

Bartender: (Smiling at Phoenix.) Miss Phoenix, would you like some more nachos and hot wings since i see you've finished your first helping?

Phoenix: Yes, thank you.

Bartender: By the way, I love the smell of your fragrance. What is it called?

Phoenix: (nonchalantly) Imari Seduction by Avon

Bartender: And you look really nice in that black dress.

Phoenix: Thanks.

(Bartender winks and walks away as Phoenix returns her attention back to her friends.)

Vincent: So did you notice him hitting on you?

Phoenix: What? He was not!

Vincent: Are you kidding me?! He said he liked you perfume.....

Phoenix: Vincent, You say it all the time....

Vincent: He even complimented you on your dress.

Phoenix: Well what can I say? I have mad style.

Ken: Nevermind that he is the bartender and bartenders stay behind the bar making drinks and not coming over to tables and not supposed to be volunteering to get you some more food?

Phoenix: Err.....he's a nice bartender?

(The gang looked at each other and exchanged a look before returning their attention back on her.)

Tina: Um...sweetie. You need to start dating again.

Katie: Yeah, I mean you're beautiful. Any guy would jump at a chance to be with you.

Phoenix: Nevermind that all the guys I have dated have turned out to be assholes.

Vincent: Maybe they were the wrong guys.

Ken: Hey, what about Billy? Dude is crazy in love with you.

Phoenix: Billy and I are just friends! Plus, he's married.

Ken: Going through a divorce is not married....

(Tommy Oliver entered the bar with Angelina Sloan by his side. The guys checked out Angelina wearing a v-cut short green dress as Tommy wore tan dress pants and a white dress shirt with his hair down.)

Angelina: Why are we even here?

Tommy: We need to start hanging out. Stop training all the damn time. All we do is train train train, but for what. We're the best this damn business has to offer. You're beautiful but deadly as a weapon but you never communicate with anyone besides me.

Angelina: And...something is wrong with that? Tommy, you're the only one I trust. You're a true friend. Don't need any other person's friendship but yours.

(The two smile at each other when they heard Vincent and Ken's loud laughing. They look over and see Phoenix and co sitting at the table chatting and hanging out.)

Angelina: There goes your dream girl.

Tommy: Yeah...but only a dream though.

Angelina: Maybe not. Go over there and talk to her.

Tommy: And what would I say?!

Angelina: Uh, I do believe we work for her, I'm sure you can think of something. Come on!

(Angelina grabs Tommy by the arm and drags him through the crowd and to Phoenix's table. The 5 looked up at the duo.)

Phoenix: Hey!

Angelina: Hey. (Angelina nudges Tommy to say something.)

Tommy: Hey.

Phoenix: You guys enjoying your date night?

Angelina: Date night? Oh...... oh no, we aren't like that, we aren't dating...just really good friends.

Phoenix: Oh, ok.

Tommy: So, how are you tonight, Phoenix?

Phoenix: I'm ok. Thanks again for coming to my aid at Madness.

Tommy: Hey, it wasn't a problem. Anytime.

Phoenix: You look really nice tonight.

Tommy: Thanks, so do you. I'm loving the dress. A different look from the leather and blue jean skirts you usually wear. Plus the diamond earrings is a change from the hoop earrings you usually wear.

Phoenix: Wow...thanks.....

Tommy: And with you normally wearing your hair down, tonight with it up in a bun, its makes you look dramatically beautiful.

Phoenix: Um...thanks?

Tommy: We have to get going to order our stuff. See you guys later.

The Gang: Bye!

(Tommy shoots Phoenix one last smile before leading Angelina away.)

Tina: Now you're telling me you didn't notice him flirting with you either?

Phoenix: Oh please, I'm his boss, he was just being nice.

Vincent: He complimented you on your outfit and even went as far as to point out things about you to let you know that he pays dear attention to you.

Phoenix: Billy has said something similar to what he has said.

Ken: And.....Billy likes you. Get the hints and the point now? Just watch Tommy.  You'll see for yourself that he likes you.

Phoenix: I mean, there is no denying that he is cute but really, guys. This is ridiculous.

(But Phoenix's mind went to work as she had remember each and every word from her friends. Sipping on her coke, she leaned back in her chair and enjoyed the music as she continued to listen to her friends. Scene ends.)
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"My Dreams shall become your nightmares"
"Assimilate n Humiliate"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 01:38:50 pm »

Just then, Christian walks in alone and seems Phoenix.

Christian: Hey there everyone...mind if I join in?

Christian takes a seat.

Christian: So how is everyone:

Ken: Marevelous

Christian: Nice. But even more, how is the lovely Phoenix today? By the way, I love that perfume. What is it?

Phoenix looks as CJ

Christian: So, would you like to go out sometime? Would just be the two of us...Racheal wouldnt be around, as she is not tonight, not that it matters...

Christian suddenly gets nervous

Christian: After all, she is my sister.

Christian: Phoneix, I will do anything to make sure your mine. Even if I have to beat the crap out of that idiot, Tommy Olliver.

Christian: So how bout, it Phoenix?

Christian awaits a response
Report Spam   Logged
Phoenix
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 02:41:40 pm »

(Phoenix eyes widen in surprise. She tries to speak but is too shock to utter a word. She glances around at her friends. Vincent seems annoyed and glares at Christian. Ken scratches his head while Katie and Tina stare with agape mouths.)

Phoenix: Um.....wow, so how's that for getting straight to the point?

(Phoenix nervously laughs. Tommy is chatting with Angelina at their table when he looks over and sees Christian sitting by Phoenix smiling at her. Sensing something is up, he gets up from the table and makes his way over to Phoenix's table. Standing in front of Phoenix and Christian with a glare at Christian, he resists to urge to smack the grin on Christian's face.)

Tommy: What in the hell is going on? Have you went from sneak attacking your opponents to harassing the boss?
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"Assimilate n Humiliate"
Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 02:47:50 pm »

Christian: Harrass? I'll show you harrass!!

Christian lays into Tommy with a series of right hands. Then with Tommy down, Christian locks in the Sharpshooter!!! But wait... he goes from Sharpshooter into the crossface!! Tommy has nowhere to go, but CJ is not letting go!!

Christian then gets Tommy up....

Canadian Destroyer on the pool table!!!

Everyone looks at Tommy, assuming he is not going to be moving anytime soon.

Ken: Medics!! Can we get an ambulance in here!!

An ambulance comes for Tommy, but before he is loaded, CJ rams Tommy's head into the side of it, making him]bleed. Tommy is already unconsious from the Destroyer on the pool table, so this makes him even worse.

CJ looks at Phoenix

Christian: How'd you like that, Phoenix?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 02:50:35 pm by Christian James » Report Spam   Logged
Phoenix
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 03:01:45 pm »

(Out of nowhere Angelina comes and gives Christian a nice roundhouse kick to face as he stumbles back. At this moment, Phoenix is on her feet and stepping in between the two.)

Phoenix: Enough! You two, come to my office later! Stop the fighting!

(Walks over to the paramedics checking on Tommy. She looks at the paramedic loading him on the stretcher.)

Phoenix: Is he gonna be alright?

Paramedic: Yeah, he's gonna be just fine except that when he wakes up, he's going to be pretty pissed at who ever did this to him.

(Paramedic gestures for the other paramedics to help carry Tommy out. Phoenix stares at the blood dripping down Tommy's smooth face and his hair slightly coated with blood. Shaking her head, she leaves the bar.)
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"Assimilate n Humiliate"
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 12:56:25 am »

*The camera fades in on a large vase of flowers next to an hospital bed.*

Dear Tommy Oliver,
                                   As the tag team champs we would like to express our deepest regrets that Christian James got the jump on you and got a few shots in. While we are sure a warrior like you will not even spend the night in the hospital we still wanted to send these flowers to make your stay there enjoyable although it will be brief. We were going to cripple the James in the upcoming weeks but out of professional curtency we will save a little bit of both of you Tommy. See ya around.

Heal your wheels,
Yuki and Xue Fang
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum