Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 20, 2024, 01:57:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This E-fed is different from the rest!  In the XWF we have the WWE, ECW, TNA and the unique Madness shows.  Pick a superstar or create your own.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Team James has had enough!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team James has had enough!!!  (Read 103 times)
Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:01:00 pm »

As we come back from break, the lights go dark, and after the intro to My Last Breath, we hear:

hold on to me love
you know i can't stay long
all i wanted to say was i love you and i'm not afraid
can you hear me?
can you feel me in your arms?

Then the song goes on to say:

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
are all my thoughts of you
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

Ken: Where are Racheal and Christian?

The lights return and they are seen in ring!!!

Christian: Xao and whoever your manager is, we heard you back there with your mindless chatter.

Racheal: And we have heard enough!!

Christian: But before you come out here, listen to us, since we tortured ourselves by listening to you talk.

Racheal: You say you want to put us in the hospital? Well don't I just have a perfect solution?

Racheal whispers something to CJ

Christian leaves the ring

Ken: Where is he going?

Racheal: As I was saying, why don't we combine out matches into the first ever....

Ken: First ever what?

Christian comes back with an ambulance!

Racheal and Christian: Tag Team  Ambulance Match!!!

Christian: To win, you have to put both members of the other team into an ambulance.

Racheal: This should solve everything...oh and let's make it for those tag belts you stole off my brother and his former partner!!!

CJ and Rach await an answer
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 12:19:56 am »

*The arena goes dark and the snow starts to fall. "Ballad Of The Fallen Angels" hits as Xue Fang and Yuki appear on the screen. They are still at the nightclub . Yuki is smiling while Xue Fang looks annoyed by the whole thing. A waitress walks up to her and hands her a drink. She takes one drink. Then shoves it back at her.*

Xue Fang: There's not nearly enough vodka in this screwdriver to make talking to these two bearable.

*Yuki nods.*

Yuki: Better just bring the bottle my dear.

*The fans laugh at this as the waitress nods and runs off.*

Yuki: To quote the great comdeic mind of Jeff Daniels "Just when I think you can't get any dumber you go off and do something like this........and totally redeem yourself." I am sure when Miss Phoenix said that at  Apocalypse I'd be facing Christian James in a ladder match that fell into the bottomless pit known as your mind. As for your idea for the first ever tag team Ambulance match. While I hate ripping off an old has been like Mike Awesome the idea of you two in traction is too good to pass up. You see after we bloody you, after we crush your faces, after we have set you on fire, thrown you in the tacks, put you threw five or six tables, then and only then will we end it. Then and only then will we drag your worthless bodies, slap some tags on your toes and ship you off in the chuck wagon. Since ,however, we have a match at the ppv I propose this that we take care of this.....next week.

*Xue Fang takes a big drink from the bottle then hands it to Yuki.*

Xue Fang: As for this week, Racheal. Me verses you. You think you are a great martial artist. Let me clue you in on something, Barbie. Watching a few Jackie Chan flicks does not make you a martial artist.  Knowing how to do a superkick doesn't make you a martial artist. If that were true then that'd make Bubba Ray Duddly a martial artist. What that does make you is what your brother is a want a be. Nothing but a sad little girl who didn't get a pony for her sweet sixteen. Look at you out there talking all big like you're something. Like you're important.  The saddest part of all of this is that you are lost in your dream. Well sleeping beauty I'll wake you up and when you wake up it won't be on the beaches of Malbu, or on Rodeo drive or even in the local hosptial. It'll be in your personal coldest day in Hell.

*Then she holds up her half of the tag team belts.*

Xue Fang: As for this, take a long hard look because this is your best chance because you are never going to take these belts from us.

*Yuki smiles.*

Yuki: Now if you'll excuess us. Us winners have some more celebrating to do.

*The camera fades to black.*
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:28:28 am by kurjohoto the III » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum