Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 04:07:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Christian Responds to Comments for Xao Feng

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian Responds to Comments for Xao Feng  (Read 62 times)
Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:54:21 pm »

Christian and Racheal are walking backstage when

Tina: Can I have a word with you, Christian?

Christian: Sure. What's up?

Tina: We just heard comments from Xao Feng and his manager. What is your response to these comments?

Christian: Well, besides the fact that they are super annoying, lets just get right to it.

Christian: These two don't know when to shut up. They went as far as to say that I got hit by a truck?

Christian: FYI, I was in Hawaii for a week and am just now getting back.

Christian: Why were me and Racheal in Hawaii, you might ask?

Racheal: It is simple. It is the end of summer and we have not had time off. We wnet to Hawaii to train and refresh ourselves.

Christian: But we have returned, only to find these clowns running their mouths even more now.

Racheal: We simply have heard enough, which is why we challenged them to an Ambulance match at Apocolypse.

Christian: With these clowns being non violent as most Chineses people are, they won't accept, only because they know they will lose their belts to Canda's greatest exports.

Racheal: That's right, bro. We are simply the best things to come out of Canada since pro hockey was invented.

Christian: Hockey...now there is a sport....

Racheal: Let me just wrap it up by saying that those two stand no chance against my Superkick and Christian's Canadian Destroyer. You two will be taking a ride to the nearest hospital when its all said and done.

Christian and Racheal: If you don't know....

Christian, Racheal and Crowd: Now you know.

Christian: Interview over. Come on Racheal, lets go.

The scene fades as CJ and Rach walk off.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum