Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 08:48:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are currently looking for  3 General Managers, A few Card Writers, A graphic designer, and wrestlers.  Register and post a topic if your interested.   Thank You

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Cheap shot

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap shot  (Read 46 times)
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 12:49:55 am »

*The scene fades in on Yuki and Xue Fang back at their table with their friends. A man walks up to Yuki and whispers in his ear.*

Yuki: Send some flowers to his hosptial.....emmmmm I suck at this pick which ever you think is the best and we'll make the card come back for it once you've made the order.

Xue Fang: What's happened now?

Yuki: Christian James attacked and brutalized Tommy Oliver. Must have started off with a cheap shot or something. There is no way he could have taken him down fairly.

Xue  Fang: Or he was distracted if Phoenix was in the room.........*then she shakes her head* men.

*Yuki smiles*

Yuki: I'm always distracted by you.

*Xue Fang rolls her eyes.*

Xue Fang: Can't you be serious....just once?

Yuki: Ok sure just tell me when that one times has to be.

*Xue Fang blushes.*

Xue Fang: Tonight when we get home and are alone.

*Their friends hoot and yell Xue Fang gets ever redder (if possiable).*

Yuki: I'll drink to that.

*An attrictive black female with purple hair speaks up.*

Female: Well Xue Fang you sure have gotten more out spoken. That'd a girl.

Xue Fang: Master can I come home and train a little this week?

Master: Sure but come on kid your not sweating this Racheal witch are you?

Xue Fang: It's not that but with the things going like they are I need to be at the top of my game. Besides I don't just want to win Thursday.....I want to crush her.

Yuki: I'll drink to that.

Xue Fang:*sighs* You'd drink to anything. Phoenix gave us a shot at these tag team belts and every week . Every single week she's going to test us to make sure we are worthy of these belts. If Racheal James hangs with me, then I'm not good enough yet but when I crush her. When I destory her , I make sure she releases she's not even in my leauage that's when I'll be good enough. That's when I'll be able to hold this belt with pride. Now is the time to make an impact now is the time to strike. Now is the end of the James'.

*Then all nod in agreement as the camera fades to black.*
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum