Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 01:35:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Early morning.....

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early morning.....  (Read 53 times)
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:09 pm »

*The scene opens up on Yuki and Xue Fang's Houston home. Then the camera fades in on their bedroom. We see two shapes under the covers as a soft alarm goes off. Instantly, Xue Fang's hand hits it. Then she sits up the bed. Yuki is unfazed by the alarm and sleeps soundly. She looks at her cell phone and can not believe it is already time to go but it is. She smiles over Yuki and softly rubs his face. *

Xue Fang: (in a whisper) Thanks for last night, love. It was almost as good as our wedding night.....almost but not quite.

*Wearing a white evening gown Xue Fang leaves the bed. After a shower she comes back out wearing a black tank top and a pair of blue jeans. She is about to leave but then she notices someone has made her breakfest and it sits on the table. A small girl in a black maid outfit comes threw the door.*

Xue Fang: Mary you should be asleep. Don't you have a test today?

Mary: Well I do but I wouldn't be a very good servant if I didn't make you breakfest before you left.

Xue Fang: *sighs* School should come first. I was just going to grab something before I went to the airport.

*Mary shakes her finger*

Mary: But you hate fast food.

*Xue Fang looks at her watch. She had plenty of time especially since she was flying out on Yuki's personal jet. She walks over to the table and looks down at the plater. Two poached eggs , sliced kiwi, and orange halves. Xue Fang smiled.*

Xue Fang: You really shouldn't have gone threw the trouble.

*Mary takes a seat.*

Mary: Don't worry about. Besides my test is in Biology. That's my major remember? Speaking of tests are you ready for your upcoming test?

Xue Fang: That's what this is all about. Think of it as last second studying. Besides I haven't been there in a year. It'll be good to see the girls.

Mary: Well now that you are in the XWF I guess you'll be going there often?

Xue Fang: Yes I will be. If you have time off from school, you can go next time.

*Mary smiles*

Mary: I'd love that.

Xue Fang: A couple of days there and you could beat Racheal James.

*Mary laughs*

Mary: I don't know about that.

Xue Fang: I do. You are a hard worker. For room and board, you work yourself to death taking care of me and Yuki. While at the same time majoring in Biology. While that piece of trash hasn't worked a hard day in her entire life if I have judged her right and I seem to have a knack for that. Well she'll have plenty of time to work hard as she is working hard to draw breath after I break her ribs. She'll work hard to regain the ability to walk after her legs are smashed. She'll work hard to type again after I break each of her fingers one by one.

*Mary nods.*

Mary: I can't believe they picked a fight with you and Tommy Oliver.

Xue Fang: I can. You see they are so weak they try anything to make it look like they are not so in reality all it does is confirm what everybody already knows that they are nothing but stupid weaklings who couldn't beat the Bushwhackers in a fair fight.  Yuki make me promise to leave some for Oliver. I said I would but that's going to be hard.

*She looks at her watch*

Xue Fang: I had better run, my dear.

*She gives her a hug and walks to the door.*

Mary: By the way, that Tommy Oliver is kind of cute. Is he single?

Xue Fang: Sorry but I think him and Phoenix are about to hook up.

Mary: Man it is not fair the strong women get all the cute guys. Maybe I should take a few weeks at the training ground.

*Xue Fang just shakes her head and leaves. Camera fades to black.*
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum