Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 10:39:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This E-fed is different from the rest!  In the XWF we have the WWE, ECW, TNA and the unique Madness shows.  Pick a superstar or create your own.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

A visit to the hospital

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A visit to the hospital  (Read 322 times)
Phoenix
The Worlds Most Dominant Bitch
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:13:28 pm »

(Cameras show a grim Phoenix walking down the hospital hall muttering 'two visits to the hospitals in a week in a half, how great.' She comes to Tommy's hospital room. As Phoenix reaches for the knob, Angelina exits from the room. She looks at Phoenix quite surprised.)

Angelina: Um hi....Miss Phoenix. Um, what are you doing here?

Phoenix: I came to check on my wrestler.

Angelina: Ah yes, how stupid of me. He is fine. HE is pretty pissed though and wants Christian's head. Though if I say so myself, I want a piece of his little trashy sister. I have grew to like Xue and consider her a friend and if that **** wants to mess with my friend, she's messing with me also.

Phoenix: Wooh wooh wooh. I already see alliances have been made and we don't have a full roster yet!

Angelina: Well, when you are in a company with two village idiots who sneak attack people behind their backs because they have no real skill then yeah, you have no choice but to form alliances.

Phoenix: Well, um, when Tommy wakes up, tell him I came to see him to check on him. Gotta make sure my employee is 100% for his match in three days. Well, I'll see ya later, Angelina.

Angelina: Bye Miss Phoenix.

(As Phoenix walks away, Angelina enters Tommy's room with a smile.)
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"My Dreams shall become your nightmares"
"Assimilate n Humiliate"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 07:26:53 pm »

*As The elevator opens up it reveals Yuki walking out. He is decked out in his black suit white shirt combo again but has changed it up a bit with a green tie. With Xue Fang away training the house is a bit boring. Besides he had someone he wanted to see. He walks down the hall only missiong Phoenix by mere mintunes he taps softly on Tommy's door.*
Report Spam   Logged
Phoenix
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 01:43:49 am »

(Angelina opens the door and greets her friend  Yuki with a warm smile and a hug.)

Angelina: Darling...come in come in. I'm so happy you dropped by.
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"Assimilate n Humiliate"
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 06:50:33 pm »

*Yuki smiles and returns the hug and then enters the room. *

Yuki: Thank you for the warn welcome. I apoligize for Xue Fang's absenance. She's gone off to do a little last second training. She wants to end Racheal. Speaking of which.....

*He looks at Tommy*

Yuki: How are you feeling? Are you ready?
Report Spam   Logged
Phoenix
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 06:57:31 pm »

Tommy: (Winces) You damn right I'm ready. I'm gonna kill that sonofabitch when I get my hands on him. I'm goin to make him bleed then gasp for air as I wrap my hands around that scrawny neck of his and choke him to death.
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"Assimilate n Humiliate"
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 07:30:50 pm »

*Yuki pulls up a chair besides Tommy's bed and takes a seat.*

Yuki: That's good to hear. Looks like me and Xue Fang might win our match next week by default and my match at Apocalypse as well. You know that was very noble of you Tommy standing up for Phoenix like that. Very noble indeed almost romantic one might say.
Report Spam   Logged
Phoenix
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 09:24:39 pm »

Tommy: (Grins) Well, lets just say that I am more interested in her as Phoenix and not as Phoenix the boss. If I step foot in that office of hers, im askin her out. Besides, I've already saved her from James once. PLus he attackin me out of nowhere at the bar? I had her notice me twice in a good way, I definitely have a chance
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"Assimilate n Humiliate"
kurjohoto the III

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 12:56:52 am »

Yuki: You seem like her type and I mean that as a complement. I've never had to "Ask" anyone out. Me and Xue Fang, I never asked her out....after a while it was just kind of happened. I'm thankful it happen that way to be honest . Much more simple. But when I asked her to marry me. Well that was a differnet story but you seem very confident. That's good.

*A nurse peeks her head in.*

Nurse: Visiting hours are almost over with.

*Yuki stands.*

Yuki: Well It's good to see you doing so well. Does the heart well espically sense it mean Christian won't be doing well. I'll see you around.

*He pats them both on the shoulder and leaves.*
Report Spam   Logged
Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 04:33:03 pm »

As Yuki and Feng are walking out, Christian, Samantha and Racheal come up to them.

CJ: We heard what you said about us. But you aren't winning by default

Racheal: And Angelina, calling ME trashy, when look at you. I'm prettier...I'm more skilled and have more fans than you ever will.

Samantha (Removes her glasses): You want Racheal? You have to go through me first. And no one who has ever crossed Miss Perfect has ever walked away in one piece.

Samantha spears Angelina then punches her till she bleeds. As she is getting up, Racheal superkicks her, but as Angelina is going down, she is caught by Samantha....Steele Slam onto the floor!!

Samantha then give Yuki the same fate, but his time a modified version off the stairwell!!

Samantha: Medics!!!

Samantha: You don't mess with Miss Perfect. Get it, got it, GOOD!

CJ: Let's go.

CJ, Rach and Samantha look over the damage and leave the hospital.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum