Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 20, 2024, 09:36:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are currently looking for  3 General Managers, A few Card Writers, A graphic designer, and wrestlers.  Register and post a topic if your interested.   Thank You

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

The return of Christian...with a new friend.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The return of Christian...with a new friend.  (Read 85 times)
Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2008, 03:56:23 pm »

As we return from break, the announcers are hyping Apocolypse when the lights go out.

The drum intro from "Living After Midnight" hits and the fans go nuts because they know whos here.

PA: Living after midnight...Rockin' to the dawn...loving till the morning...then im gone....i'm gone.

When the lights return, CJ and Rach are in the ring.

Racheal: Well, hello CWF!!!!

Crowd: Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!!

CJ: Thank you for that amazing welcome. Now onto buisness.

CJ: Me and my sister took some time off to home our skills. However, Racheal was getting injured more often than not. but thankfully, not too seriously.

CJ: So we decided to bring in someone to protect her. We will introduce her later on.

CJ: But for now, I want to address people like John Adelsburger, Tommy Gunnz and whoever those Chinese wing wongs are.

Crowd laughs.

CJ: In all seriousness, they are all great athletes. But they have one flaw.

Crowd slilences in astonishment.

CJ: They all have egos the size of our home country of Canada. This is simply a factor that can get in your way.

Racheal: But, we have the ultimate ego killer.

CJ: That's right, sis. This young lady we are reffering to is 5'10" and weighs 165 pounds, all in muscle.

Racheal: She won Miss USA and Miss UK...in the same year. The only person ever to do that.

CJ: So without any further hype or adue, please welcome "Miss Perfect" Samantha Steele!!!

The lights go semi dark and "Perfection" hits

Samantha comes out wearing her backstage attire, which consists of a robe, huge pink glasses and her all pink wrestling attire.

She sheds the robe and starts posing, to boos from the crowd.

Samantha hits the ring and shakes hands with both CJ and Rach.

Samantha: Thank you for the invite, Christian. I am honored to be here in CWF.

Samantha: I am not here to make friends. I am here to destroy anyone, male or female, that gets in my way. Starting with you, Phoenix.

Samantha: Now, I don't know what she has against Brits, but she almost didn't sign me due to my British heritage.

Samantha: Enough complaining. I am ready to show my dominance in that ring. I want a Women's title match...and I want it NOW!!!

CJ: That's enough. Now onto me. I came back for one reason. A World's title. And I am not stopping until that World title is around my waist. Now, bring out the first person in my way.

Awaits response.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Phoenix
The Worlds Most Dominant Bitch
Administrator

The Queen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 10:57:18 pm »

'Just Another Victim' blasts and out comes a sneering Phoenix accompanied by Billy who is holding the womens title. She stops on the stage and rolls her eyes.

Phoenix: Cut my music. (music cuts.) First off, ****, don't you dare come into my place, on my show and say you're going to destroy me. I've held plenty of titles do know that I have enough skill and talent that you ever will have. Now second, I don't award whiny lil bitches anything around here. So you demanding me to give you the womens title is just you demanding it. You ain't getting it. Matter of fact......Billy...

(turns to look at Billy who puts the belt around the Firebird's waist.)

Phoenix: I'm the Woman's Champion. And you ain't gettin no match against me for it. It will be awarded to someone else. Now, if I didn't have a huge headache, I'd kick your scrawny, pasty lil ass right now but let it be luck that this migraine kept me from delivering a Phoenix kick and knocking your teeth down your throat to hopefully damage your larynx so we don't have to be prisoners to that horrible screeching that is your voice. Also, Christian, you're not the only returning tonight.

Tommy walks out accompanied by Angelina. Tommy smiles at Phoenix and stands beside her.

Tommy: Phoenix....looking good. Looking damn good. Hey corn nuts, you talk alot of **** but have no real skill to back it up. You and your sneak attacks are getting old and I'm tired of your bullshit. I want you in any kind of match so I can tear your worthless ass to pieces.

Angelina: And you......the ugly powerpuff girl right there. You wanna sneak attack me? You are going to get your ass kicked. See, in this company, you're not awarded gold by cheating and with your **** moves. So, you three don't deserve anything. And Christian, why should Phoenix even find you of interest. You're running around here sneak attacking with two bimbos you stole from Coyote Ugly. You don't impress her, I'm sure.
Report Spam   Logged

TheFirebirdPhoenix

"My Dreams shall become your nightmares"
"Assimilate n Humiliate"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum