Photobucket
Xtreme Wrestling Federation
April 16, 2024, 03:57:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WRITE IN CHARACTER ONLY when posting in the boards.  YOU CAN WRITE out of character in the boards under "REALITY"

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Myspace Page Staff List Login Register  

Christian's Arrival

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian's Arrival  (Read 65 times)
Christian James
The Canadian Classic
Global Moderator

The Canadian Classic

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:21:12 am »

As we come on the air for the show, the lights go off and on the titantron, we see a bunch of code.

But out of this, save.us_CJ is noticable, after that, the lights go out and "My Last Breath" starts to play.

when Christian does Y2J's taunt on the ramp, pyro goes off and the lights start to flash blue and gold.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to CWF, Christian James!!!!

Christian hits the ring and does the MVP in ring taunt, setting off more pyro from the right side of the ring.

Christian: So this is CWF? The best of all the brands? Well that is obvious.

Christian: Why is that so obvious, you might ask? Well I am gonna answer that.

Christian: It is simply this. Because me and my partner are here, and no one....but no one is goning to stop us.

Christian: This week he have a match, against two Chinese looking dudes. What are their names?

Christian: Kung Lao and Shang Tsung? No, they were in Mortal Kombat.

Christian: Chun Li and Connie Chung?

*Crowd busts out laughing*

Christian: Nope. They are both women....well actually that could be their names because they fight like women.

Crowd (Directed at Yuki and (Xue Fang): You can't wrestle!! you can't wrestle!!

Crowd continues the chant as Christian regains hsi composure from the funny comment.

Christian: You guys have a point. What are you thinking, Phoenix? These idiots don't even belong on the same continent with me and my partner, much less in the main event!!! They should be mowing my lawn.

Christian: So this week, when you guys step in the ring with High Energy, you will not walk out the same...if you walk out at all.

Christian: Because me and my partner will be happy to end your carreers so quickly that NO ONE will rmember your names.

Christian: In fact, we will beat you so bad, you will end up like that "Suicide" character in the TNA Impact game. Broken, battered and unable to remember who you are, where you were or anything.

Christian: If you don't know.....

Christian and crowd: NOW YOU KNOW!!!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 09:29:06 am by Christian James » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Vote For Xtreme Wrestling Federation
at Jaden's Top Efederation List.

TopLists
*Disclaimer*
We are in no way affiliated with any professional wrestling organization or anyone else mentioned in this forum.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum